DUO Broadband continues to monitor the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Our priority is the health of our employees, customers, and our community. However, we know the broadband and phone services we provide remain critical for students, businesses, health care, and other applications in the days ahead. We take very seriously the continuity of business operations, so our network is stable and available all the time. We will continue to prepare for the impacts of COVID-19 and we will continue to actively review and update our business plan to address the ever-changing nature of this situation. We are considering all options to help maintain operations and provide uninterrupted service to customers.
We are implementing new policies for our staff and our operations to continue to provide service without interruptions to the best of our ability.
EFFECTIVE MONDAY, MARCH 23 – LOBBIES ARE CLOSED, DRIVE-THRU REMAINS OPEN!
Alternatives to Visiting Our Customer Service Center
- The drive-thru is open at our Jamestown and Columbia locations during normal business hours. We are also still taking calls on our business lines 270-343-3131 in Russell County, 270-378-4141 in Adair County, 270-433-2121 in Cumberland County, or toll-free 877-343-3131. However, our lobbies are closed to customer traffic.
- You can use our webpage at https://www.duobroadband.com for many items including visiting the My Account Care page to register for free online bill pay.
- Bills can be paid by mail to DUO Broadband, P.O. Box 80, Jamestown, KY 42629.
- Billing inquiries and Bills can be paid by phone using Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, or Check by calling the above numbers during normal business hours.
- You can reach customer service by calling the above numbers during normal business hours.
- During normal business hours, you can chat with a customer service rep: chat
- You can email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow our Facebook page for the quickest way to monitor news and changes.
Technical Support for Your Internet Services
Our help desk remains open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Call 270-343-3131 in Russell County, 270-378-4141 in Adair County, or 270-433-2121 in Cumberland County or email email@example.com. You can also chat with technical support at https://chat.blue.net/forms/chat_partner.php?source=Duo
We Will Continue to Work Troubles, Installs and Provide Other Services at Your Homes and Businesses
We are taking other measures based on the advice of the CDC, and other experts, to try and keep our facilities free of the virus and protect our employees and customers.
We will update you if our policies change. We do appreciate your patience during this time. DUO Broadband exists to serve the needs of our customers and improve your quality of life. We will do our absolute best to meet your needs in the days ahead.
For information about COVID-19, visit the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html