Landline Rate Packages
Nobody knows local telephone service like DUO Broadband. We have the phones, the calling features, and the local people to support the services that make communicating easy. Whether you’re calling a neighbor down the road or family member across the country, you can count on DUO Broadband.
- 100% local digital network.
- 911 access to Emergency services.
- Name, address and phone number listed in the DUO Directory at no charge.
- Free copy of the DUO Broadband Directory each year.
- Call anywhere within your local calling area for as long and as often as you want at no additional cost.
- Access to DUO Broadband Custom Calling features on a monthly fee basis to give you control of your phone.
- DUO Broadband’s network stays on even if the power goes out.
- 24 Hour Customer Service – there when you need us.
Custom Calling Features
Duo County puts your phone to work for you with helpful services to make your life easier. Make your phone smarter with great features like call screening, voice mail, priority ringing and much more!
This feature informs you that another party is calling while you are engaged in a telephone conversation. You may answer the incoming call without losing the original party. You may also alternate between parties. $4.50 / month.
Allows you to dial a code and have a call automatically returned to the last party who called or attempted to call you. $2.50 / month.
Allows you to create a list of phone numbers from which you do not wish to receive calls. Calls from phone numbers on your list are sent to an announcement that informs the caller you are not receiving calls at this time. $2.50 / month.
Caller ID Deluxe
Lets you see the calling party’s name and phone number before answering a call. A special display device located on or next to your phone is required to allow you to view the name and number. $4.95 / month.
Learn how to get Caller ID on your TV!
Subscriber-Activated Toll Blocking
Allows you to control the long distance calls from your phone through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN). You have the ability to activate or deactivate this service by the use of an access code. When the service has been activated and a call is attempted an announcement will ask for the PIN number. Without the PIN number the call will not be completed. $2.50 / month.
It’s like having an answering machine without the machine. It automatically forwards your calls to your own personal voice mail box when you’re unable to answer your phone. Callers will hear your personal greeting and may leave a message for you or a member of your household or business. $4.95 / month.
We Also Offer…
- Three Way Calling – $.25 / month
- Call Forwarding – $.50 / month
- Speed Calling – Available in either 8- or 30-number option (8) $1.00 / month, (30) $1.50 / month
- Wake Up Service – $1.00 / month
- Repeat Dialing – $2.50 / month
- Call Trace – $3.50 / month
- Priority Ringing – $2.50 / month
- Distinctive Ringing – $3.50 / month
- Preferred Call Forwarding – $2.50 / month
- Special Call Acceptance – $2.50 / month
- Caller I.D. Basic – $3.50 / month
- Caller I.D. Blocking – No monthly charge. Per call basis only.
- Anonymous Call Rejection – $2.50 / month
Discounts are available when you choose Caller ID Deluxe or Call Waiting with any Voice Mail Service.
A $5.00 Installation Fee may apply.